These Air Fryer Potato Wedges are the perfect way to get that fried potato flavor and taste without any of the excess grease! Enjoy eating this potato wedges air fryer recipe without having any guilt!
Be sure to check out my Air Fryer Carrot Fries for another fun snack recipe. You can never have too many delicious side dishes to whip up in the air fryer!
Cooking frozen potato wedges in air fryer is such a fast and easy recipe! You’ll never want to cook potatoes any other way! With the crispness, I totally get it. This is why we make this potato recipe all the time!
I like to eat with salt and ketchup but you can enjoy them however you’d like! The flavor combinations are out of this world in abundance.
Why You’ll Love Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Less fat and grease than other potato recipes
- Simple to whip up for a quick side dish
- Easy clean up since you’re using the air fryer
Ingredients for homemade potato wedges
- Russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic
- Parmesan cheese
- Onion powder
Instructions For Making Potato Wedges In Air Fryer
You’ll love these step-by-step instructions to cook potatoes in the air fryer.
Step 1: Preheat
Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F.
Step 2: Wash the potatoes
Wash your recipe potatoes.
Step 3: Cut the potatoes
Slice your potatoes into wedges.
Step 4: Coat the potatoes
Transfer your potato wedges to a large bowl. Add the oil and spices. Toss together so that the potatoes are evenly coated in the oil and seasonings.
Step 5: Add to the air fryer
Add your potato wedges to the air fryer. Add as many as your basket can afford but make sure to not overcrowd them. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to do this in batches.
Step 6: Cook
Cook at 400°F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Sprinkle with parmesan.
Serve and eat warm. Enjoy!
How do you know when potatoes are done cooking?
The easiest way to tell if potatoes are done cooking is to do the fork test. Grab a fork and stick it into the potato wedge. If it’s soft and tender, the potatoes are done cooking and ready to cool and enjoy.
Can you add toppings to potato wedges?
You bet! Shredded cheese, sour cream, and onions are awesome on top! You can easily turn this into a loaded potato wedges recipe.
How to store leftover potato wedges
If you’re lucky enough to have some leftovers, just store them in an airtight container and save them for the next day.
You can reheat in the microwave, oven, or air fryer and eat again.
- 3 russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F.
- Wash your recipe potatoes.
- Slice your potatoes into wedges.
- Transfer your potato wedges to a large bowl. Add the oil and spices. Toss together so that the potatoes are evenly coated in the oil and seasonings.
- Add your potato wedges to the air fryer. Add as many as your basket can afford but making sure to not overcrowd them. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to do this in batches.
- Cook at 400°F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Serve and eat warm. Enjoy!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Pizza Rolls
- The Best Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Cheesy Bread
- Air Fryer Shrimp And Alfredo
- Air Fryer Sweet n Sour Chicken
- Air Fryer Huli Huli Chicken
- Tasty And Delicious Taquitos