You’re going to love this delicious salad recipe. It’s literally the Best Chicken Caesar Salad, ever! If you’re looking for air fryer chicken breast ideas, add this simple salad recipe to your radar!
Everyone loves a good chicken caesar salad. The crunch of the lettuce, the flavor of the toppings and dressing, and the boost of protein added from the chicken are all great to eat! The best part about enjoying salads like this one is that they’re really not hard to make at all!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Healthy and Hearty: This salad is packed with protein and fresh veggies for a balanced meal.
- Crispy Perfection: Air-fried chicken adds a deliciously crunchy twist to your classic Caesar salad.
- Quick and Easy: With the air fryer, you’ll have a restaurant-quality salad in no time.
- Spinach or Romaine Lettuce: Form a crisp, fresh base, adding a satisfying crunch to the salad.
- Chicken Breast: Air-fried to perfection, it adds a hearty, protein-packed element to the dish.
- Garlic Salt: Enhances the savory flavors, tying the whole dish together.
- Shaved Parmesan: Lends a rich, tangy flavor, giving a sophisticated touch to the salad.
- Caesar Dressing: The creamy and zesty star, it brings all the elements of the salad together.
- Croutons: Add a lovely crunch and a hint of garlic or butter flavor, completing the salad perfectly.
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Breast Caesar Salad?
You’re going to be craving a salad after reading these simple instructions!
Step 1: Put the Chicken in the Air Fryer Basket
Place a piece of chicken breast in the air fryer basket. Be sure to spray olive oil on the bottom of the basket first so that the chicken breast doesn’t stick.
Step 2: Season
Next, sprinkle both sides of the chicken breast with garlic salt.
Step 3: Cook
Place the air fryer basket in the air fryer. Set your temperature to 380 and cook for 8 minutes. While the chicken breast is in the air fryer, build your salad.
Step 4: Build Your Salad
Start by adding your spinach or romaine lettuce.
Add your parmesan cheese and the Caesar dressing. Use sparingly.
Step 5: Cut the Chicken
Once the chicken breast has cooked through in the air fryer, dice it into bite-sized pieces.
Top your salad with the chicken breast and enjoy!
The toppings you choose all just depends on what you like. If you want to add more veggies to your diet, add more veggies to your salad. Some simple salad toppings that are healthy are:
- Diced Cucumbers
- Sliced Onions
- Black Olives
- Crumbled Cheese
- Cooked Bacon
What To Serve With This Recipe?
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus: Crispy spears with a cheesy kick.
- Lemon Herb Quinoa: Light, fluffy, and packed with citrusy goodness.
- Caprese Skewers: Fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and basil drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges: Sweet, savory, and a perfect contrast to the salad.
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts: Air-fried to perfection, a crunchy delight.
- Mango Avocado Salsa: A tropical twist to complement the Caesar flavors.
- Grilled Zucchini Strips: Simple and flavorful, a great veggie addition.
- Crusty Garlic Bread: A classic side to soak up those Caesar dressing remnants.
And anything else that you might be craving or love! You can easily customize a salad by adding anything that you want.
How Do You Know When Chicken Is Cooked and Safe to Eat?
The best way to make sure that chicken is cooked all the way through is to use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. Insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the chicken.
If the reading shows at least 165 degrees, the chicken is done cooking and is safe to eat.
How Do I Stop the Chicken From Drying Out in the Air Fryer?
The best way to retain moisture in your chicken when cooking it in the air fryer is to cook it whole, and then cut it into pieces after it’s cooked!
Can You Save Leftover Caesar Salad?
You can, but I would eat it within 1 day for the best flavor and taste. This is why it’s also important to go light with the dressing when you’re adding it so that it won’t make the whole salad soggy.
- 4 cups of Spinach or Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 2 T Garlic Salt
- 2 T Parmesan
- 2 T Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Croutons
- Place a piece of chicken breast in the air fryer basket. Be sure to spray olive oil on the bottom of the basket first so that the chicken breast doesn’t stick.
- Next, sprinkle both sides of the chicken breast with garlic salt.
- Place the air fryer basket in the air fryer. Set your temperature to 380 and cook for 8 minutes.
- While the chicken breast is in the air fryer, build your salad.
- Start by adding your spinach or romaine lettuce.
- Next, add your shaved parmesan cheese and your Caesar dressing. (add just a little as it goes a long way!)
- Once the chicken breast has cooked through in the air fryer, dice it into bite-sized pieces.
- Top your salad with the chicken breast and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 611Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 10647mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 20gSugar: 5gProtein: 65g
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
If you love using your air fryer to cook meals, add these to your meal planning menu as well!