You’re going to love this delicious salad recipe. It’s literally the Best Chicken Ceaser Salad, ever! If you’re looking for air fryer chicken breast ideas, add this simple salad recipe to your radar!
Everyone loves a good chicken caesar salad. The crunch of the lettuce, the flavor of the toppings and dressing, and the boost of protein added from the chicken are all great to eat! The best part about enjoying salads like this one is that they’re really not hard to make at all!
What are the best toppings for a salad?
This all just depends on what you like. If you want to add more veggies to your diet, add more veggies to your salad. Some simple salad toppings that are healthy are:
- diced cucumbers
- sliced onions
- black olives
- crumbled cheese
- cooked bacon
And anything else that you might be craving or love! You can easily customize a salad by adding anything that you want.
Chicken Ceaser Salad Ingredients
- Spinach or Romaine Lettuce
- Chicken Breast
- Garlic Salt
- Shaved Parmesan
- Caesar Dressing
How To Make Air Fryer Chicken Breast Caesar Salad
You’re going to be craving a salad after reading these simple instructions!
Step 1: Put the chicken in the air fryer basket
Place a piece of chicken breast in the air fryer basket. Be sure to spray olive oil on the bottom of the basket first so that the chicken breast doesn’t stick.
Step 2: Season
Next, sprinkle both sides of the chicken breast with garlic salt.
Step 3: Cook
Place the air fryer basket in the air fryer. Set your temperature to 380 and cook for 8 minutes. While the chicken breast is in the air fryer, build your salad.
Step 4: Build your salad
Start by adding your spinach or romaine lettuce.
Add your parmesan cheese and the Caesar dressing. Use sparingly.
Step 5: Cut the chicken
Once the chicken breast has cooked through in the air fryer, dice it into bite-sized pieces.
Top your salad with the chicken breast and enjoy!
How do you know when chicken is cooked and safe to eat?
The best way to make sure that chicken is cooked all the way through is to use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. Insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the chicken.
If the reading shows at least 165 degrees, the chicken is done cooking and is safe to eat.
How do I stop the chicken from drying out in the air fryer?
The best way to retain moisture in your chicken when cooking it in the air fryer is to cook it whole, and then cut it into pieces after it’s cooked!
Can you save leftover caesar salad?
You can, but I would eat it within 1 day for the best flavor and taste. This is why it’s also important to go light with the dressing when you’re adding it so that it won’t make the whole salad soggy.
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
If you love using your air fryer to cook meals, add these to your meal planning menu as well!
- Delicious Air Fryer Citrus Butterfly Chicken
- Authentic Air Fryer Chicken Shawarma
- Air Fryer Chicken Curry
- Air Fryer Turkey Legs: Easy Recipe
- Air Fyer Stuffed Peppers
- 4 cups of Spinach or Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 2 T Garlic Salt
- 2 T Parmesan
- 2 T Caesar Dressing
- Place a piece of chicken breast in the air fryer basket. Be sure to spray olive oil on the bottom of the basket first so that the chicken breast doesn’t stick.
- Next, sprinkle both sides of the chicken breast with garlic salt.
- Place the air fryer basket in the air fryer. Set your temperature to 380 and cook for 8 minutes.
- While the chicken breast is in the air fryer, build your salad.
- Start by adding your spinach or romaine lettuce.
- Next, add your shaved parmesan cheese and your Caesar dressing. (add just a little as it goes a long way!)
- Once the chicken breast has cooked through in the air fryer, dice it into bite-sized pieces.
- Top your salad with the chicken breast and enjoy!