Oh my goodness you have to try this orange fluff salad recipe! It is seriously the best thing ever. I am not even exaggerating. This stuff is amazing. It is so light and fluffy and has the perfect amount of sweetness. It is perfect for a summer potluck or barbecue. You can even make it ahead of time and keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
This orange fluff salad recipe is so easy to make. You only need a few simple ingredients and you’re done. It’s the perfect summertime treat!
Ingredients for Orange Fluff Salad
- Cool Whip: Adds a light, creamy texture to your Orange Fluff Salad, making it irresistibly smooth and fluffy.
- Orange Gelatin Powder: The backbone of your salad, it provides a vibrant orange color and a fruity flavor that’s unmistakably citrusy.
- Mandarin Oranges (Drained):Add a burst of natural sweetness and tanginess, enhancing the orange flavor in the salad.
- Mini Marshmallows: These bring a fun, squishy texture to your salad, and their mild sweetness pairs well with the more tart oranges.
- Cottage Cheese: Adds a surprising savory note to your salad, balancing out the sweetness and adding a pleasing creaminess.
- Sweetened Shredded Coconut: Provides a tropical twist to your Orange Fluff Salad, adding a sweet crunch that contrasts nicely with the softer ingredients.
How to Make Orange Fluff Salad?
Combine the whipped cream and orange jello powder in a large mixing bowl and mix until no white streaks remain.
Add the remaining ingredients and fold them in until fully combined.
Serve immediately or store in the fridge, covered, until ready to serve.
What Other Flavors Can I Make Fluff Salad?
This orange fluff salad recipe is delicious as is, but you can also try other flavors. Some other great options include:
- Lemon fluff
- Strawberry fluff
- Raspberry fluff
- Blueberry fluff
- Cherry fluff
What Mains Go With Orange Fluff Salad?
Serve it with burgers, hot dogs, or grilled chicken. It would also be great as a side dish for a summertime picnic.
You could also serve Orange fluff with Huli Huli chicken. I think this would be an amazing combination!
This salad is so good, you’re going to want to eat it all summer long! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Frequently Asked Questions
When to Make Fluff Salad?
This orange fluff salad recipe is perfect for a summer party or potluck! It’s also great for a quick and easy weeknight dessert.
How Long Will Fluff Salad Last?
This salad will last in the fridge for 3-4 days. I would not recommend freezing it as it will change the texture of the salad.
Can I Make Fluff Salad Ahead of Time?
Yes, you can make this salad ahead of time. Simply prepare the salad according to the recipe instructions and store it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
- 1 Tub Cool Whip (8 ounces)
- 1 Box Orange Gelatin Powder (3 ounces)
- 1 Can Mandarin Oranges, drained (14 ounces)
- 1 ½ Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Combine the whipped cream and orange jello powder in a large mixing bowl and mix
until no white streaks remain.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fold them in until fully combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge, covered, until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 140mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 5g