Did you get your Instant Pot from a garage sale site, used, or even found along the side of the road? If so, chances are it didn’t come with a user manual. This can make using your Instant Pot super frustrating. The great news is that we know exactly how to find your Instant Pot Manual!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
How to Find Your Instant Pot Manual
The great thing about your Instant Pot is that Instant Pot has made it super easy to find your manuals online! Below, we have listed the model and the link to your manual. Simply click on the model you have and it will take you to your manual:
Other Pressure Cooker Manuals
In my group, Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners, I focus on the Instant Pot brand! However, there are other brands of electric pressure cookers out there. Most electric pressure cookers work the same way and recipes are interchangeable. Below, I am listing the most popular pressure cookers. Please click on your brand for the manual:
Is the Manual Confusing?
Many people including myself have found that the manuals are not very detailed and confusing. If you are still struggling to understand your manual, we have put together some fabulous posts to help you get started, troubleshoot, and get answers to your questions. These guides have been very helpful to members in the Instant Pot group. Please check out the following posts:
- Instant Pot Water Test: Getting Started-This guide will show you how to use your pot, what to expect along the way, and get you familiar with using it.
- Quick Release VS. Natural Release and Keep Warm– This can be tricky to understand but this guide is detailed to help you understand it.
- What Instant Pot Buttons Do I Use– Each button has its own meaning. You can use the manual settings or you can read this post to find out more about your buttons.
- Instant Pot Not Sealing-Find out why you can’t get your Instant Pot to seal with this guide. It could be a number of different things!
- Instant Pot for Beginners– This is a must read guide especially if you are struggling with your manual.
- What Does the Instant Pot Burn Notice Mean– Find out what it means and how to fix it with this guide.
- Instant Pot Questions and Answers– Get all your questions answered in this guide.
Was this post helpful in using your pressure cooker? If so, please pin this post to Pinterest for others to enjoy. Remember, sharing is caring!
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and adults. Angela has also taught cooking classes and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Instant Pot Table. Follow her on Pinterest!