Are you looking for a Keto-friendly side option? This delicious Instant Pot Cauliflower Salad is Keto-friendly, healthy, and delicious. Not only is it delicious, but it is super easy to whip up in your Instant Pot!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Is this Recipe keto friendly?
The best thing about this recipe is that is Keto friendly! Typically on a Keto diet, you want to keep your net carbs under 20 grams. Cauliflower does contain carbs, but with the high fiber content, it cancels out most of them. There’s 29 grams in a head of cauliflower and 12 grams of fiber. So, for this side option, if you eat the whole salad, you will only consume 17 grams of carbs. So, this is the perfect low carb option when you’re on the Keto diet.
Instant Pot Cauliflower Salad Ingredients
For this recipe, you’ll need a few ingredients to make it delicious and nutritious. Here’s what you need:
- Cauliflower: You will want a whole head of cauliflower that you will cut into florets.
- Mayo or greek yogurt: If you want to keep it as low carb as possible, consider using the mayo as it only has 0.1 grams of carbs.
- White vinegar : This helps soften the florets and gives them a tangy flavor.
- Yellow mustard: There’s virtually no carbs in mustard, so no need to substitute.
- Celery: Celery adds a nice crunch and a little more fiber.
- Seasonings: For flavor, you will want to add salt, pepper, and 1/2 an onion.
For exact ingredient measurements, scroll down to the recipe card at the bottom!
How to Make Instant Pot Cauliflower Salad
Using your Instant Pot, this recipe is super easy to make! Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Boil Eggs
You can either hard boil your eggs on the stovetop or you can do it in your Instant Pot. I recommend the Instant Pot. Click, here to learn how to boil your eggs in the Instant Pot.
Step 2: Chop the Cauliflower
Next, chop up your cauliflower and place it in your Instant Pot with 1 cup of water.
Step 3: Pressure Cook the Cauliflower
Place the lid on the IP and seal. Set to manual for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Quick Release Your instant pot
For veggies, you always want to do a quick release. To do a quick release, turn your sealing valve to the “venting” position as soon as the time is up. Then, drain your cauliflower and place in a bowl.
Step 5: Chop Eggs, Celery, and Onion
Chop up the eggs and stir into the cauliflower. Then, chop the celery and onion and add in to the cauliflower-egg mixture. Then, add the remaining ingredients and mash together using a fork or an electric mixer until you achieve the texture that you prefer.
Serve and Enjoy!
Instant Pot Cauliflower Salad Tips
As with any recipe, there’s always tips and tricks to make it just the way you want it. Here are a few tips and tricks:
- Cook the eggs in the Instant Pot. To cook your eggs in the Instant Pot, simply place them in the inner pot with 1 cup of water, select the manual setting and cook for 5 minutes. Then, do a quick release and allow them to cool in an ice bath.
- Mix seasonings, mayo, and vinegar together. In a separate bowl, mix all your liquid ingredients together before pouring them into the cauliflower and eggs. This makes it easier to combine the ingredients thoroughly.
- Eat hot or cold. If you prefer to eat this salad cold, simply place it in the refrigerator until chilled. It is delicious whether it is hot or cold.
You want to have a Keto-friedly side dish to accompany your meal probably for dinner or lunch? Then try this Instant Pot Cauliflower Salad Recipe.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup water
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1-1/2 cups mayo or greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/2 onion
- Hard boil your eggs either in a saucepan or the instant pot. (To prepare in the instant pot, see note.)
- Chop the cauliflower florets into 1" pieces.
- Place the cauliflower in the IP along with 1 cup of water.
- Place the lid on the IP and seal. Set to manual for 5 minutes. Quick release.
- Drain the cauliflower using a colander and then place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Chop up the eggs and stir into the cauliflower.
- Chop the celery and onion and add in to the cauliflower-egg mixture, then add the remaining ingredients and mash together using a fork or an electric mixer until you achieve the texture that you prefer.
Place 1 cup of water and in your instant pot and carefully add in the eggs.
Select manual setting and reduce time to 8 minutes. Quick release.
Place the eggs in the fridge until cool slightly for easiest shell removal.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 895Total Fat: 89gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 71gCholesterol: 235mgSodium: 1439mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 15g
Entrees to Serve With Cauliflower Salad
Want a main entree to serve with this delicious salad? Here are some of my favorites:
- Creamy Honey Mustard Chicken
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Honey
- Creamy Instant Pot Pork Chops
Other Keto Friendly Recipes
When you take carbs out of your diet, it’s not always easy to know what to eat. Here are some of my favorite Keto friendly recipes you can try in your Instant Pot!
Remember, sharing is caring! Please share this delicious Keto cauliflower salad recipe with others and pin it to your Pinterest boards.
Try these Instant Pot Recipes:
- The Best Instant Pot Meatloaf Recipe
- A Great Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- 31 Must-Try Mexican Instant Pot Recipes
- Bariatric Friendly Recipes For Your Instant Pot
- Cheesy Ranch Chicken Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Bourbon Chicken
- Instant Pot General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Instant Pot Ham: The Best Ham You Will Ever Have
- Instant Pot Panda Express Chow Mein
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Salad
- Instant Pot Chicken And Quinoa
- Instant Pot Beef And Broccoli
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and adults. Angela has also taught cooking classes and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Instant Pot Table. Follow her on Pinterest!