Are you looking for Instant Pot cooking times to replace your slow cooker or crockpot cooking times in favorite recipes? If so, you’ll love this FREE Instant Pot Conversion Chart to download instantly! It will help you convert ANY crockpot recipe easily and quickly for successful results.
In addition, I have some fantastic news to share.
Instant Pot Recipes
I’ve been testing out some new recipes including a tasty instant pot chicken stew and I’m so excited to be sharing this on the blog.
Instant Pot Conversion Chart
One of my passions, in addition to cooking delicious meals, is graphic design. So, today I popped online to design a free Instant Pot converting recipes chart. I am hopeful you’ll find incredibly useful and super easy for determining perfect Instant Pot cooking times.
Whether you’re an instant pot beginner, or you’ve been around for some time, it’s always good to have an Instant Pot Conversion Chart handy for quick conversions.
Instant Pot vs Crockpot Cooking Times
If you take a quick glance at the Instant Pot Conversion Chart, you’ll quickly see how much faster the pressure is compared to the standard oven or slow cooker. This is one of the many reasons why I like the Instant Pot better than the crockpot.
I always loved using a slow cooker in the past, but there are several advantages to the Instant Pot vs. slow cooker. Here are the pros to an Instant Pot versus a Crockpot.
- Instant Pots use less time and electricity.
- An Instant Pot is so much quicker to cook the food.
- You can cook meat from frozen super quickly in the instant pot. In other words, if you come home from work super tired, you won’t have to wait hours for your ingredients to defrost.
- An Instant pot allows you to decide what to eat on the spot if you fancy, rather than having to follow a meal plan. (I do like meal plan’s but it’s great to have an option)
- When you begin to smell the food from the Instant Pot, you know it won’t be long until you can eat. A slow cooker, on the other hand, smells so good and you have to wait for hours.
Instant Pot as a Slow Cooker
Now don’t get me wrong, there is nothing odd about a slow-cooked meal. I enjoy a slow-cooked lamb, but I much prefer the pressure cooker when cooking my daily food as a busy mom and entrepreneur.
So what are you waiting for? Get this fantastic slow cooker to Instant Pot conversion chart to make cooking with your Instant Pot easier.
Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners
You may enjoy the following posts:
- 31 Easy Instant Pot Recipes For Beginners
- Instant Pot Beef Barley Stew
- Instant Pot Potato Recipes For The Family
Please follow my facebook page Instant Pot Recipes For Beginners