Are you looking for Instant Pot cooking times to replace your slow cooker or crockpot cooking times in favorite recipes? If so, you’ll love this FREE Instant Pot Conversion Chart to download instantly! It will help you convert ANY crockpot recipe easily and quickly for successful results.
In addition, I have some fantastic news to share.
Instant Pot helps Weight Loss
I’ve fallen head over heels with the Instant Pot. So much so that I decided to share more Instant pot recipes here on the blog. With my recent weight loss journey using bariatric surgery for a more healthy lifestyle, the Instant Pot has been a life changer!
I’m super excited! Cooking quick and easy meals is so important for me, especially as I have a chronic illness and my energy levels are not always as great as I’d like them to be.
Instant Pot Recipes
I’ve been testing out some new recipes including a tasty instant pot chicken stew and I’m so excited to be sharing this on the blog.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Instant Pot Conversion Chart
One of my passions, in addition to cooking delicious meals, is graphic design. So, today I popped online to design a free Instant Pot converting recipes chart. I am hopeful you’ll find incredibly useful and super easy for determining perfect Instant Pot cooking times.
Whether you’re an instant pot beginner, or you’ve been around for some time, it’s always good to have an Instant Pot Conversion Chart handy for quick conversions.
Instant Pot vs Crockpot Cooking TImes
If you take a quick glance at the Instant Pot Conversion Chart, you’ll quickly see how much faster the pressure is compared to the standard oven or slow cooker. This is one of the many reasons why I like the Instant Pot better than the crockpot.
I always loved using a slow cooker in the past, but there are several advantages to the Instant Pot vs. slow cooker. Here are the pros to an Instant Pot versus a Crockpot.
- Instant Pots use less time and electricity.
- An Instant Pot is so much quicker to cook the food.
- You can cook meat from frozen super quickly in the instant pot. In other words, if you come home from work super tired, you won’t have to wait hours for your ingredients to defrost.
- An Instant pot allows you to decide what to eat on the spot if you fancy, rather than having to follow a meal plan. (I do like meal plan’s but it’s great to have an option)
- When you begin to smell the food from the Instant Pot, you know it won’t be long until you can eat. A slow cooker, on the other hand, smells so good and you have to wait for hours.
Instant Pot as a Slow Cooker
Now don’t get me wrong, there is nothing odd about a slow-cooked meal. I enjoy a slow-cooked lamb, but I much prefer the pressure cooker when cooking my daily food as a busy mom and entrepreneur.
So what are you waiting for? Get this fantastic slow cooker to instant pot conversion chart to make cooking with your Instant Pot easier.
Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners
You may enjoy the following posts:
Please follow my facebook page: Instant Pot Recipes For Beginners!
More Measurement Guides To Help With Cooking
- How Many Tablespoons In A Cup?
- How Many Cups Of Rice In A Pound?
- How To Convert Kilograms To Pounds?
- How Many Pints In A Gallon?
- How Many Quarts In A Gallon?
- How Many Pints In A Quart?
- How Many Cups In A Gallon?
- How Many Slices In A Loaf Of Bread?
- Temperature Conversion: Celsius To Fahrenheit
- How Many Cups In A Pint?
- How Many Grams In A Cup?
- How Many Cups In A Quart?
- How Many Grams In An Ounce?
- How Many Teaspoons In A Tablespoon?
- How Many Tablespoons In An Ounce?
- How Many Ounces In A Pound?
- How Many Ounces In A Cup?
- How Many Ounces In A Gallon?
- How Many Liters In A Gallon?
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and adults. Angela has also taught cooking classes and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Instant Pot Table. Follow her on Pinterest!