Dump and Dash Instant Pot meals can be a timesaver when my family gets busy. In fact, I love Instant pot recipes that are simple and easy to make. I especially love being able to make a quick and easy meal on a busy day or when I’m feeling under the weather. I’m sure you do too!
Today I am sharing these fantastic Instant pot dump meals. We have 15 recipes which I’m sure you will love. They are healthy, tasty and delicious instant pot recipes and full of flavour.
Instant Pot Dump Recipes
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Dump And Dash Instant Pot Recipes To Try
1. 5-Ingredient Chicken Tacos from Skinny Ms.
This chicken taco dish is super tasty and one you will love to try out!
2. Chicken Burrito Lasagna from My Life Cookbook
Dump this lasagna into the pot and enjoy a tasty Italian recipe today!
3. Chicken & Wild Rice Soup from Skinny Ms.
Chicken and wild rice soup is so good when your in a rush. Why not try this easy instant pot recipe.
4. Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork from Kleinworth & Co.
Pulled pork tastes super great with Dr Pepper, you’ll love this recipe!
5. Homemade Instant Pot Zucchini Lasagna from Ginger Casa
Zucchini and courgettes are so tasty and a great way to layer this Instant pot lasagna.
6. Honey Garlic Chicken from Slender Kitchen
If you’re a fan of honey then you will love this honey garlic chicken recipe.
7. Instant Pot BBQ Chicken from Salt & Lavender
BBQ chicken is a favourite in my home. This recipe from salt and lavender is the perfect tasty treat.
8. Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup from The Inspiration Edit
Taco soup is so yummy and with zero Weight watchers points you’ll not be able to get enough.
9. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese from Spend with Pennies
Macaroni cheese is a fun quick and easy meal to cook in the instant pot and one of my daughter’s favourites!
10. Instant Pot Mexican Rice from Evolving Table
Mexican rice is delicious and full of nutrition. It’s a great dump and go meal you will love to test.
11. Pressure Cooker Black Bean & Corn Quinoa Bowls from The Fervent Mama
This tried and true recipe is so delicious and full of protein. A real winner for anyone looking for a healthy family recipe.
12. Quick Instant Pot Tamale Pie from Instant Pot Party
Tamale is fantastic and this tamale pie is a great easy instant pot recipe you will love.
13. Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs from The Inspiration Edit
Spaghetti and meatballs are so easy and quick to cook in the pressure cook. Try this fantastic recipe today!
14. Spiced Instant Pot Lentils and Rice from Healthy Slow Cooking
Spiced lentils are a favourite of mine and another good source of protein for those on a healthy eating plan.
15. The Easiest Instant Pot Beef Stew from Recipes from a Pantry
Finally we have this delicious Instant pot stew dish! You will love how easy and simple it is to cook. Enjoy!
10 Delicious Summer INSTANT POT DRINKS Are Quick and Easy To Make
I hope you enjoyed this list of 10 drool-worthy Instant Pot drinks! These are delicious, refreshing, and surprisingly quick to whip up on a summer afternoon for any occasion. What’s your favorite on so far? Let us know in the comments below!
Please pin this fantastic list of Quick and Easy Instant Pot Dump Recipes.
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and adults. Angela has also taught cooking classes and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Instant Pot Table. Follow her on Pinterest!