I absolutely love the Instant Pot and today I’m sharing a fantastic Instant Pot Gift Guide for 2020. This has some great gift ideas for Instant Pot users.
Just in case, you don’t already own an Instant Pot you should get one of those first for sure. Then all these other goodies are bonus items that will help you pick out some must-have gifts for yourself or someone you know who is in love with their Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Gift Ideas
When buying gifts or supplies for an Instant Pot, always make sure you are buying for the correct size!
1. The Complete Instant Pot Guide for Beginners: How to Get Started with Your Instant Pot – Brand new to cooking with your Instant Pot? This book has some amazing starter information and even a couple of cheat sheets to help you learn along the way.
2. Silicone Pinch Grips – These handy little kitchen helpers are useful when grabbing things from your Instant Pot after they’re done cooking. Having a couple of sets on hand never hurts as it always seems one from a pair goes missing.
3. Steamer Basket – If you’ve got your eyes set on making veggies and more in your Instant Pot this steamer basket is going to be your best friend. It even has a handle to make it easy to just lift from your Instant Pot. (It also doubles as a colander too!)
4. Tempered Glass Lid – Instant Pots also have a slow cooker setting and this lid helps you duplicate the same type of cooking that would happen in a slow cooker. Plus who doesn’t love being able to peek in and see those meals cooking?
5. Silicone Bakeware Sling – The Instant Pots can get pretty steamy and if you’re cooking in dishes inside the Instant Pot you’re going to want one of these. They allow you to lower your pan into the Instant Pot, clip the handles together, and close the lid. Then when it’s ready you just lift it right out.
6. Egg Racks – If you love cooking eggs then the Instant Pot Egg Racks are a must-have. You can cook eggs in 5 minutes! If you want just a few or a dozen, these racks will make it easy and quick.
7. Silicone Spring Cake Pan – These will come in handy more than you realize with your Instant Pot, especially when the family realizes you can cook cheesecake with them!
More Fantastic Christmas Gifts For Instant Pot Users
8. Ramekin Dishes – Desserts and side dishes can be made conveniently in these little 6 ounce dishes. You make and serve all in one dish (can you say easy cleanup?)
9. Tall Trivet Rack Stands – Need more room in your Instant Pot while cooking? Use one of these rack stands to create it.
10. Suction Cup Bag Rack – If you’re planning on making things to freeze or meal prep, these Bag Openers are going to save your so much time and hassle. They simply keep your bags held open while you can focus on filling them with all your food. The life-saver idea right?
12. Silicone Springform Loaf Pan – Add bread to your list of baking now because you can make everyone’s favorite bread with this easy to use and clean accessory.
13. Sealing Silicone Rings – Always have extra sealing rings on hand. These do absorb smells to be aware and switch them out if need be. It’s recommended to change your sealing rings every 6-12 months as needed.
14. Instant Pot Dust Cover/Carrying Case – Super simple and convenient storage for your Instant Pot. Has a handle on top for carrying and pockets to store your tools.