Are looking to start a new family tradition or looking for that one meal that your family can try again and again. Look no further as this Paprika Beef Tips Recipe is one of those meals you can use to start that culinary adventure.
The amount of servings for this meal depends on how much stew meat and the amount of liquid. Beef tips one recipe we have tried and we plan for a second serving, as our family always wants more after the first plateful. Another part of this meal is the side dish, serving beef tips and rice or with mashed potatoes are always going to be a winner with the little ones.
Why Do We Love This Recipe
- Tender and Flavorful: The Instant Pot turns beef tips into melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness.
- Time-Efficient: It significantly reduces the cooking time compared to traditional methods.
- Versatile Dish: Serve it over rice, mashed potatoes, or with your favorite sides.
Alternative Beef Tips Recipe Ideas
- Beef Sirloin Tip Recipes:
- Beef Tips and Rice Recipes:
- Crockpot Beef Tips Recipes:
- Beef Tips and Noodles Recipes:
- Beef Sirloin Tip Steak Recipes:
Ingredients Needed for This Paprika Beef Tips Recipe
- Beef Stew Meat: Provides a hearty, protein-rich component that becomes wonderfully tender when cooked properly.
- Garlic (Fresh Garlic Or Garlic Powder): Adds a pungent, savory flavor that forms a key part of the dish’s aromatic base.
- Onion (Finely Diced): Contribute sweetness and depth to the overall flavor, and when finely diced, they blend seamlessly into the sauce.
- Beef Broth: Forms the liquid base of your sauce, adding a rich, meaty flavor that complements the beef tips.
- Milk: Helps to create a creamy, rich texture in the sauce, balancing out the robust flavors of the beef and paprika.
- Cornstarch: Acts as a thickening agent, giving your sauce a luscious, glossy texture that clings to the beef tips.
- Paprika: Gives the dish its signature smoky, sweet, and slightly spicy flavor, and also lends a beautiful color to the sauce.
- Salt & Pepper: Heighten the flavors of the other ingredients, making the beef and paprika really shine.
How to Make This Paprika Beef Tips Recipe
In the instant pot, add onions, garlic cloves, and stew beef.
You could Sauté ahead of time or decide not to sauté. If you decide you wish to Sauté in advance, you can brown your meat and medium onion beforehand.
Pour in broth. Press the manual or pressure cook button and set the timer to 25 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to seal.
Once the instant pot beeps and stops counting release the press via the valve.
Hit the cancel button on the instant pot then press the sauté button. Mix milk with the 1/4 cup cornstarch. Pour into the instant pot. Allow it to come to a boil stirring often.
Once beef mixture starts to thicken add in the paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
Serve topped over potatoes, pasta, mashed potatoes, or rice. The list is quite endless on potential side dish options.
Serving Ideas & Suggestions:
Beef tips can be served as-is with a simple side of mashed potatoes, rice, or pasta. They can also be used in dishes such as beef stroganoff, beef tips and gravy, or beef tips with mushroom sauce.
How to Store :
Let the food completely cool then place in an airtight container. This recipe will last in the fridge for up to four days or can be frozen for up to two months.
This Paprika Beef Tips Recipe is perfect comfort food. The beef tips are cooked in the instant pot with garlic, onion, and beef broth. Then they are thickened with milk and cornstarch and topped with paprika, salt, and pepper. You could also serve them over mashed potatoes, pasta, or rice. The possibilities are endless!
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 onion; sliced into rounds
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In the instant pot, add onions, garlic, and stew beef. Pour in broth. Press the manual or pressure cook button and set the timer to 25 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to seal.
- Once the instant pot beeps and stops counting release the press via the valve.
- Hit the cancel button on the instant pot then press the sauté button. Mix milk with the cornstarch. Pour into the instant pot. Allow it to come to a boil stirring often.
- Once it starts to thicken add in the paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Serve topped over potatoes, pasta, or rice.
The 10 extra minutes for the Natural Pressure Release (NPR). After ten minutes Quick Pressure Release the rest of the pressure (QPR).
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 514Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 227mgSodium: 749mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 77g
Why Not Take a Look at Our Most Popular Post
Since starting the blog, we have realized that our readers were asking us a lot of questions about what they should cook in their Instant Pot. So we put together a list of ‘The First Ten Recipes To Cook In Your Instant Pot‘. This has proven to be one of our most popular posts and if you need to bookmark the above post, you are free to do so. We always aim to provide quality content for our readers.
Did you enjoy this fun Instant Pot Paprika Beef Tips Recipe? You may also love the following posts:
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken Recipe
- Instant Pot Salisbury Steak Recipe
- Instant Pot Carrot Bisque Soup With Leek
- Instant Pot Black Bean Chili
- Instant Pot Beef Stir Fry Using Flank Steak