I am seriously so excited about this Instant Pot Peach Pepper Jam! The flavors are absolutely addicting. Sweet peaches pair with jalapeño peppers to make a jam that is both sweet and spice, delicious and versatile.
How Do You Eat Instant Pot Peach Pepper Jam?
Most of the time, you use a sweet jam for PB&J or toast, so what in the world do you use a pepper jam for? Here are just a few amazing reasons to make this jam:
- There is nothing better than this jam on top of a piece of melted brie.
- It’s delicious with crackers and cream cheese.
- You can even enjoy it on toast or a scone for a unique and delicious twist.
- This jam is absolutely amazing as a flavorful glaze for chicken or shrimp.
- You can serve it not he side as a sweet and spicy condiment.
In addition to all the amazing ways to eat this jam, it is a great hostess or Christmas gift. Simply place it in a glass jam jar with a ribbon.
Instant Pot Peach Pepper Jam Ingredients:
- 5 whole Jalapeno Peppers, seeded and chopped
- 5 cups ( 8-9 peaches ) sliced, skin onm NO seed
- 2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 package Certo Fruit Pectin
How to Make Instant Pot Peach Pepper Jam
Just follow the simple steps below to create a delicious jam you can use to glaze chicken, shrimp, or to spread on your brie.
Cut and dice the peaches and set to the side. Then, cut and dice the jalapeños, seeds and stem removed.
Mix the peaches, and jalapeños with sugar in the instant pot. Let them sit for 30 minutes.
Add the Apple cider to the fruit mixture and stir to combine.
Close the lid on the instant pot and close the valve to the sealed position. Set the Instant Pot to manual for 1 minute.
Release pressure naturally for 15 minutes. Carefully release the valve and remove the lid.
Using a hand blender blend / mash mixture until well mixed. Drain excess juice if needed.
Turn Instant Pot to ‘sauté function and allow the peach hot pepper jam to come to a boil. Add your pectin to the Instant Pot and mix to combine. Allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Turn the Instant Pot off. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature. Once cooled then pour into jars, and seal.
Do I Have to Use Peppers in Instant Pot Peach Pepper Jam?
This is a delicious recipe, however if you’re not looking for a hot jam, skip the peppers and make your peach jam the same way.