Love the idea of having a nice, low-key dinner? Try this low carb Instant Pot recipe – the Instant Pot Turkey Stir Fry is just what you need! With a list of simple ingredients and a small amount of time, you’ll have a hearty and healthy meal that everyone in the family is going to love.
With this simple recipe, you just might find yourself making up this Turmeric Turkey dish way more often. And for good reason! It’s really just that good!
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
- Healthy and Delicious: This stir fry is packed with lean turkey and vibrant vegetables.
- Quick Weeknight Meal: The Instant Pot makes this a speedy, one-pot dish.
- Versatile: Easily swap ingredients to cater to your preferences or dietary needs.
Instant Pot Turmeric Turkey Stir Fry
Serves: 4 Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 20 Minutes
RELATED POST: Instant Pot Beef Stir Fry
Ingredients Needed for This Stir Fry Turkey Recipe
This savory stir-fry features turkey breast and a variety of colorful vegetables. The key to a successful stir-fry is to have all of your ingredients prepped and ready to go before you start cooking. This recipe comes together quickly, so you’ll want to make sure that everything is within reach. Once you’ve got the hang of stir-frying, feel free to experiment with different combinations of meats, vegetables, and sauces!
- Turkey Cutlets: Form the protein base of your stir fry, absorbing flavors from other ingredients while providing lean, tender bites.
- Head of Broccoli (Diced): Adds a fresh crunch and a rich green color, enhancing both the texture and visual appeal of the dish.
- Sugar Snap Peas: Contribute a sweet crunch and bright color, creating a nice contrast with the savory turkey and hearty broccoli.
- Matchstick Carrots: Providing a touch of natural sweetness and vibrant color, carrots also add another layer of crunch, making every bite interesting.
- White Onion (Halved and Sliced into Rounds): Lend a sweet depth of flavor that underpins the whole dish, and their slightly softened texture contrasts nicely with the crisp vegetables.
- Cocoa Aminos: Is a healthier alternative to soy sauce, adding a savory, umami punch that heightens the flavors of all other ingredients.
- Turmeric: Brings a warm, earthy flavor and a beautiful golden color to the stir fry, as well as potential health benefits from its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black Pepper: Brings a hint of heat that enhances the overall flavor profile of the dish.
- Cornstarch: The secret to a glossy, thick sauce, cornstarch ensures that every piece of turkey and vegetable is coated in flavorful goodness.
Busy Now? Why Not Pin This Turkey Stir Fry Recipe For Later!
How to Make This Turkey Stir Fry in Your Instant Pot?
Place diced turkey into instant pot along with one cup of water.
Place lid on instant pot. Set valve to sealed position and set on manual or pressure cook for 15 minutes. Once the instant pot stops counting release pressure.
Remove lid and turn off. Turn on saute mode.
Mix together turmeric, coco aminos, pepper, and cornstarch. Whisk well and then pour to top on turkey. Stirring until the sauce thickens.
Once it thickens add in broccoli, peas, onions, and carrots.
Place lid on top of the pot but do not seal.
Let steam like this stirring every few minutes until vegetables are to your desired tenderness.
Serve with white rice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Other Veggies Can You Add to This Instant Pot Turkey Stir Fry Recipe?
If you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious way to get more veggies into your family’s diet, this low carb Instant Pot recipe is a great option. The beauty of this kind of dish is that you can literally add any vegetables that you like. Carrots, green beans, onions and mushrooms are all great choices.
Simply rinse and chop the veggies and add them to the pot along with the other ingredients. In just a few minutes, you’ll have a healthy and flavorful meal that the whole family will enjoy. So next time you’re looking for an easy and healthy way to get more veggies into your diet, give this Instant Pot recipe a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Did you enjoy this fun Instant Pot Turkey Stir Fry? You may also love the following posts:
- The Best Instant Pot Stuffing
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry
- Weight Watchers Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry
- Instant Pot Lo Mein Instead of Take-Out
- Instant Pot Orange Cranberry Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Oatmeal with Apple and Cinnamon
- Instant Pot Cheeseburger Pasta
- Instant Pot Vegetable Puree Recipes
- Tasty Tuna Burgers Homemade
- Instant Pot Chicken Legs With Honey
- Instant Pot Stroganoff
- Instant Pot Peach Pepper Jam
- Instant Pot Cowboy Casserole
- Instant Pot Banana Bread
- Instant Pot Monkey Bread
Don’t have time to make this recipe now? Pin it to Pinterest so you can save it for later! I appreciate all shares and am grateful for your support!