This recipe is for all those who love and want to try their own vegetable soup in their Instant Pot. The preparation for this recipe is 35-45 minutes and can make up to 6 servings. We have made this recipe many times and has been one of our family favorites.
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
Although soups are often made for the winter months, we often find we are making this meal a lot through the summer months. This a gorgeously simple meal that anyone can make in the InstantPot.
Whether they are seasoned InstantPot professionals or InstantPot newbies. This is one vegetable soup recipe that you can make all year round, no matter that the season or weather.
Instant Pot Soup
This Instant Pot Soup can be prepared very easily before you set off for work or when you return home from a long day’s work and you don’t wish to spend a long time slaving over the stove. This Instant pot Soup Recipe is also a great idea if you love going to the market and looking for fresh organic vegetables.
The whole idea for this soup is to have all hands peel and dice the ingredients as quickly as you can. Pour the ingredients into the Instant Pot, set the timer, and leave it to cook while you take a quick shower or just put your feet up for a few minutes.
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup Instructions
With this Instant Pot Vegetable Soup, it does take a little bit of preparation. The choices of Rapeseed oil (canola oil) or Olive Oil is a personal choice before you fill the IP Pot with your ingredients.
- Peel the onion and finely dice.
- Peel the carrots and chop into small chunks.
- while you add your chopped and peeled vegetables to the InstantPot.
- Boil the kettle and add one vegetable cube and 6 cups (1400ml) of hot water into a large pyrex jug, Once the vegetable stock has dissolved leave to stand while you finish off preparing the ingredients.
- Chop a Large Beef tomato into small chunks.
- Now add the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Then add the vegetable broth into the pot.
- Add potatoes, carrots, celery, tomatoes, and green beans and stir.
- Put the lid on, turn the valve to sealing, and select Manual or Pressure Cook for 4-6 minutes, be also sure to turn off ‘keep Warm’ (if you are adding barley, it may need 8 minutes for the barley to soften up properly).
- The InstantPot will take roughly 15 minutes to come to pressure and begin counting down. When the LED Display says ‘END’. The cooking cycle has completed
- Once the Instant Pot has completed its cooking cycle. You can either let the pressure release naturally for 8-10 minutes or quick release if you have many hungry mouths to feed.
our Instant Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe
You may enjoy the following recipes: