If you’re a college student, then your day must be filled with various activities, leaving you with no time to enjoy a good meal. And on the off chance you get to cook up something, there’s little to no room left for a dessert. Fortunately, there are plenty of easy no bake dessert recipes online. You can quickly whisk something and be on your way.
Not all students have an oven in their apartment or time to use one. So, the next best thing is to make something that requires zero baking. Today we are sharing some quick and delicious no bake desserts that you can make without an oven. Keep reading and choose which one will be part of your next meal!
Making No Bake Desserts Quickly
Students usually don’t have time for complicated meals when they are busy with academic tasks. However you can make no bake desserts while doing homework and using services like StudyMoose. There are tens of thousands free samples to get you started, so you can pick among the best. This way, you get inspiration from a free essay online service, and save time for preparing your favorite no bake desserts.
2 Easy No Bake Desserts for College Students
We did the hard part for you and found 2 easy no-bake desserts with few ingredients. Here are the recipes that all students can make:
- Strawberry Lemon Popsicles
- No-Bake Cheesecake
These no bake dessert recipes are both quick and easy and were super popular when I made them at home with the family.
Strawberry Lemon Popsicles – No Bake Dessert
These delicious popsicles are perfect for a hot summer day when you need to refresh but also want to keep healthy. Packed with vitamin C, this no bake dessert is not only good for you, but it’s also filled with natural sweeteners.
You can make it in just a few minutes and adjust it to your taste. For example, you change the fruits and create a new taste.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 12 popsicles
- 1 lb (0.45 kg) Strawberries: Not only give your popsicles their vibrant red color, but also contribute a sweet, fruity flavor that’s the essence of summer.
- 2 Lemons: Perfectly balance the sweetness of the strawberries and sweetener, while their zest can add an extra layer of citrusy flavor.
- 1 Cup (0.24 l) Of Water: Helps to dilute the fruit puree just enough to make it pourable, ensuring your popsicles freeze evenly.
- ¼ Agave, Maple Syrup, Or Honey: Complements the fruit flavors, striking the right balance without overpowering the fresh taste of strawberries and lemons.
How to Make Strawberry Lemon Popsicles?
To make a simple no bake recipe, follow these steps:
Step 1 – Prepare the Strawberries
Thoroughly rinse the strawberries to remove any dirt from them. Remove the crowns (you may also do it before you wash them).
Step 2 – Prepare the Lemons
Cut the lemons in half and juice them. Leave the lemon crust aside—you can add the zest to the popsicle for a pinch of sourness.
Step 3 – Mix the Ingredients
Take the washed strawberries, the lemon juice, the water, and the Agave (or replacement), and blend them together. If you don’t have a blender, you may use a fork to squish the strawberries and mix them with the lemon juice. However, it will give you chunks in your popsicle.
Step 4 – Pour, Freeze & Enjoy!
Pour the mixture into popsicle molds (to get that popsicle look) and freeze it. You can also put it in a simple plastic container and scoop ice cream balls.
After an hour or two in the freezer, your strawberry-lemon popsicles are ready for you to enjoy.
You can also try the following no bake popsicle recipes found here at The Instant Pot Table:
No Bake Cheesecake- Perfect for the Sweet Tooth
Are you looking for a no bake cheese cake recipe? Many argue that it is not a cake, but a cheesecake tastes as good as any other cake (sometimes even better). This one may take a bit more time, but it’s worth it once you get to try the delicious blend of the creamy filling mixed with the crunchy crust.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: Around 10 servings
Ingredients for No Bake Cheesecake
For The Crust:
- 1 Sleeve of Crushed Graham Crackers: These form the base of your cheesecake, offering a sweet, crumbly contrast to the creamy filling.
- 5 tbsp. Melted Butter: This binds the graham cracker crumbs together, helping your crust hold its shape while adding a rich, buttery flavor.
- Pinch of Salt (Kosher Preferably): A little salt enhances the sweetness of the crust, bringing out the flavors of the graham crackers and butter.
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar (around 4 tablespoons): This sweetens your crust, balancing out the savory notes of the graham crackers and butter.
For The Filling:
- 1 Cup (0.24 l) Heavy Cream: Gives your cheesecake filling its light, airy texture.
- 2 Blocks Of Softened Cream Cheese: Provides a tangy, creamy base that’s unmistakably cheesecake.
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream: Adds a slight tanginess that complements the cream cheese and balances the sweetness of the sugar.
- 1 Cup (0.24 l) Powdered Sugar: Sweetens your filling, making it delightfully dessert-worthy without being overly sweet.
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice: Brightens up the flavors of your cheesecake, cutting through the richness of the dairy.
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract: Adds depth and complexity to your cheesecake, enhancing the flavors of the cream cheese and sugar.
- Pinch Of Salt: Just like in the crust, a little salt in the filling enhances the other flavors, making your cheesecake even more delicious.
How to Make a No Bake Cheesecake?
It is one of the easiest recipes for students, and here’s how you make it:
Step 1 – Make the Crust
In a bowl, mix the graham crackers, butter, sugar, and salt. Whisk them until they all merge together nicely and create a crunchy texture.
Put this mix into a spring form pan (for this recipe, it’s advised to use an 8” one) and press it down with your hand or a spoon to even the bottom and up the sides. Leave it aside or freeze it while you prepare the filling.
Step 2 – Beat the Heavy Cream
In a different bowl, beat the heavy cream until you get soft peaks (it shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes).
Step 3 – Mix All Ingredients for the Filling
In a third bowl, beat the sour cream and the cream cheese until they’re smooth. Then add the powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix these ingredients together and add the heavy cream. Keep on mixing until they all blend together.
Step 4 – Freeze & Enjoy!
Pour the mix on top of the crust and refrigerate the cheesecake for 4 hours minimum. After that—eat and enjoy.
Note: Try to add chocolate, fruits, or anything else you want. These are on top of the cheesecake or while you prepare the mixture. It’s up to you to choose the decorations.
More No Bake Desserts You Will Love
We’ve shared a few recipes but here is a list of no bake recipes you may want to try, they are easy simple and great pick-me-ups when craving something sweet and tasty whilst working on assignments.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – These tasty no bake treats have a peanut butter layer which makes it a great protein boost – great for the mind.
Easy Ice Cream Cake – A tasty vanilla pudding ice cream cake is a great way to treat yourself between studying.
Angel Food Cake – One of the best no-bake desserts out there, this simple recipe requires only four ingredients which are most likely already in your kitchen cupboard.
Chocolate Eclair Cake – An easy and delicious no-bake dessert made from layers of graham crackers, pudding, whipped cream and chocolate.
Banana Splits – Perfect for summer days, this cool creamy banana splits will please even the pickiest eaters. Add a drizzle of sweetened condensed milk and top it with some fresh berries for a one of a kind treat.
No Bake Cookies – These sweet treats are perfect for any occasion! Add plenty of chocolate chips and They’re easy to make and will get the taste buds going wild!
Lemon Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake – Creamy and delicious, this no bake raspberry cheesecake will satisfy your cravings for something sweet. Made with lemon curd and white chocolate this easy no bake cheesecake has a lemon flavor you’ll love that goes perfect with a summer meal.
These delicious recipes are just few of the many no-bake desserts you can make while studying. They’re quick, easy and full of great flavours
Ready for a Yummy No Bake Dessert?
And there you have it—some easy recipes for college students. Regardless of what education level you are at, you may prepare these simple no-bake desserts in less than an hour. Do you have a recipe you want to share? What are you waiting for? Pick a recipe and make one of these delicious bites without the need for an oven. Simple and ready in just minutes!