You’re going to love this Beef Taquitos Air Fryer recipe! Simple and easy to make and full of flavor! Whip these up in the air fryer today as an easy meal or an appetizer to share with family and friends.
Be sure to check out my Air Fryer Carrot Fries which would be super fun to serve with this recipe, too.
We’re crazy about these air fryer beef taquitos! The flavor is so good and I love the added crunch that the air fryer gives them. We literally can’t stop eating them.
Why you’ll love these air fryer taquitos
- Fast and delicious
- Crispy with the grease!
- Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner
WHAT ARE TAQUITOS?
Taquitos are a tasty treat made with tortillas and beef. They’re typically fried which is why we use the air fryer.
What Does An Air Fryer Taquito Taste Like?
They taste like a combination of tacos and burritos!
Air Fryer Beef Taquitos Cooking Times
You’ll need to cook the taquitos for 8-10 minutes for each batch. Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket!
Beef Taquitos Air Fryer- Ingredients
- 1-pound shredded beef seasoned to taste. We like homemade Asada or any steak seasoning. (Or you may want to try our popular Instant Pot Barbacoa Beef Recipe)
- 12 yellow corn tortillas
How To Make Air Fryer Taquitos
Here is a quick and easy step-by-step guide to show you how to air fry taquitos.
Step 1: Lay out the tortillas
Lay out the tortillas, fill with 1 oz shredded beef.
Step 2: Roll the tortillas
Roll the tortillas shut and close with a toothpick if needed. Repeat until the meat is gone.
Step 3: Add to the air fryer
Place taquitos in the air fryer basket and spray with oil. Leave some space to allow airflow.
Step 4: Cook
Cook on 380 for 8 minutes or until the corn shell is crispy and golden.
Enjoy with your favorite toppings.
Do I Need To Preheat My Air Fryer To Cook Taquitos In The Airfryer?
No. You won’t need to preheat the air-fryer for this beef taquitos recipe.
Can I Freeze Beef Taquitos?
Yes, you can! Just add them to a freezer-safe bag or container and they’ll be good for about 2-3 months.
How Long To Air Fry Frozen Taquitos?
So you want to cook frozen taquitos in the air fryer? You simply add a further 5 minutes to your cooking time in addition to the 8 minutes
What Toppings To Serve With Air Fryer Taquitos?
You can serve your Taquitos with Salsa, sour cream, nacho cheese, or guacamole.
You might want to make one of the following salsa recipes as a side dish!
- Instant Pot Tomato Salsa – This Tomato Salsa is delicious and simple to make in the pressure cooker.
- The Best Pineapple Salsa – A true family favorite, try this pineapple salsa on your taquitos today!
- Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa – This is one delicious and easy strawberry Salsa recipe which would go perfect with your air fryer beef taquitos.
- 1-pound shredded beef seasoned to taste
- 12 yellow corn tortillas
- Lay out the tortillas, fill with 1 oz shredded beef.
- Roll the tortillas shut and close with a toothpick if needed. Repeat until the meat is gone.
- Place taquitos in the air fryer basket and spray with oil. Leave some space to allow air flow.
- Cook on 380 for 8 minutes or until the corn shell is crispy and golden.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 0gProtein: 11g
More Air Fryer Recipes
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and adults. Angela has also taught cooking classes and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Instant Pot Table. Follow her on Pinterest!