This Easy Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce is great for Thanksgiving.
An easy and delicious Instant Pot Cranberry sauce that only uses 5 ingredients and can be made in under 20 minutes! If you’re looking for great Instant Pot recipes you’ve come to the right place.
Make Your Own Cranberry Sauce
With Thanksgiving Day quickly approaching, it can be overwhelming with the amount of time that can be spent preparing your food for the special occasion.
It’s no wonder then that so many opt for the store-bought canned cranberry sauce. But, as we all know, there is just something extra special about homemade food and condiments.
Pressure Cooker Cranberry Sauce
This Instant Pot cranberry sauce recipe is something you will want to bookmark in your preparation for Thanksgiving. The addition of oranges gives the sauce a zesty full flavour with hints of warmth from the infused cinnamon.
The best part about this recipe? It requires very little preparatory work and once you have added all the ingredients into the Instant Pot, your work is done other than a few settings adjustments on the Instant Pot.
It’s really that easy and hassle-free yet you have yourself a delicious cranberry sauce for the table that all will enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4-5 servings as a side
Here’s what you are going to need to make this Instant Pot cranberry sauce:
Ingredients For Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
- 2 large oranges
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 3 cups of frozen cranberries
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
Equipment Needed To Cook Cranberry Sauce In The Instant Pot
Directions For Cranberry Sauce
In a large bowl, zest the two oranges and then juice each one
Add honey to the bowl of orange juice and mix
Pour the orange and honey mixture into the inner pot of your Instant Pot
Add the cranberries and then top off with granulated sugar and cinnamon stick
Cover the Instant Pot with the lid and set on manual high pressure for 2 minutes
Once the time is up, allow for a 10 minute NPR (Natural Pressure Release)
Remove the lid to your Instant Pot and set it to the sauté function. Cook for 2-3 minutes
Remove the cinnamon stick and scoop the cranberry sauce into a bowl
Serve and enjoy!
This homemade Instant Pot cranberry sauce is incredibly easy to make as you can see from the ingredients and directions supplied and is a wonderful addition to a traditional roast turkey dinner.
Once made, you can serve it right away or you can store it in a mason jar for a week in the fridge in case you want to make it ahead of Thanksgiving.
What To Do With Left-Over Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
Often times, we are left with leftovers from holiday meals. If that happens with your homemade cranberry sauce, I’ve included some ideas of how you can use up the remaining cranberry sauce in days to come
- Use it as a topping over plain yoghurt,
- Pair it with soft cheeses for a night of cheese and crackers.
- Add it to muffin and bread mixes,
- Add it to roast turkey or chicken sandwiches,
- Freeze it,
- Give it away to friends and family!
What other ways can you think of using this easy and delicious Cranberry Sauce recipe?
For more fantastic recipes check out the following:
- Instant Pot Teryiaki Pork Stir Fry
- Instant Pot Homemade Bread
- Instant Pot Corn On the Cob
- Instant Pot Jalapeno Corn Dip
- Instant Pot Desserts For The Family To Enjoy
- 31 Lentil Recipes You Can Cook In Your Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Jam Recipes You Will Love
- The Best Instant Pot Rice Pudding Recipe
- Instant Pot New York Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Nutella Bites
- Instant Pot Markers Mark Cake
- Instant Pot Pancake Bites
- Instant Pot Mint Chocolate Cake
- Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Peach Crisp
- Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- Instant Pot Raspberry And White Chocolate Cheesecake