Easy Pressure Cooker Cheesecake Recipe
Making a cheesecake in the Instant pot really isn’t that hard. In fact, the first time I made an Instant pot cheesecake I was really pleased with the end result.
Today I am sharing this simple and easy pressure cooker cheesecake recipe. It tastes delicious and is a real hit. Enjoy!
Using A Springform Pan For Cheesecake
To make a cheesecake in your instant pot you will need a springform pan. You will need a 6 inch spring form to fit into your 6 qrt Instant pot.
What Is A Springform Pan?
A springform pan is a type of cake pan that has removable sides. The springform pan can be used to make it easier to remove a cake that has been cooked keeping the base intact.
Ingredients for your Instant Pot Cheesecake
9-11 graham crackers, finely crushed
3 tbsp. sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
2 8 oz cream cheese bars, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs plus 1 yolk, room temp
1-1/2 cups water
How To Make A Cheesecake In The Instant Pot
- In a medium bowl add the graham crackers, sugar and melted butter.
- Mix together until fully combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a 6″ springform pan.
- Place into the refrigerator.
- Add the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add the sugar and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla and egg, one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Cover the cheesecake with foil and loosely wrap the pan.
- Fold a long piece of foil in half and place under the cheesecake pan.
- Fold up the ends to form a sling.
- Place the rack into the bottom of the instant pot and pour water into the pot.
- Place the cheesecake and sling into the instant pot.
- Close the instant pot and the pressure release valve.
- Set the instant pot to manual, high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Let steam release naturally for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cheesecake.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour.