Wild Buffalo Chicken Pasta Instant Pot Recipe
Wild Buffalo Chicken Pasta
If you’re looking for a chicken and pasta dish which is packed full of flavor you’ve come to the right recipe.This Wild Buffalo Chicken dish is quite simple and easy to put together, a great meal for a midweek dinner or a casual lunch with friends. It’s so good you’ll absolutely love it!
With parmesan garlic wing sauce, cream cheese and cumin seeds this is a fantastic chicken meal which won’t be too spicy for most people but adds an extra oomph to your dish!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Where Can I Buy Garlic Parmesan wing Sauce?
You can buy Buffalo Wild Wing Garlic Parmesan Sauce from a number of locations including walmart and if you are interested in buying the garlic Parmesan wing sauce online, it is available on amazon- Here is the cheapest bottle I could find!
Can I Make My Own Garlic Parmesan Sauce?
Yes, you sure can. It’s much easier to make your own garlic parmesan sauce from scratch than you might think. Using only 6 ingredients you can whip up delicious parmesan garlic sauce using ingredients and store it in your fridge.
Is This A Kid Friendly Pasta Recipe?
Yes! Garlic Parmesan sauce is something kids love and they will go crazy over this buffalo flavoured chicken pasta! It’s also quite nutritious packed with protein and it’s one recipe my daughter will ask for over and over again!
Instant Pot Wild Buffalo Wings Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Pasta
- (serves 6)
- Prep time 10 minutes
- Cook time 22 minutes
Ingredients For Wild Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 3 chicken breasts – We used medium sized chicken breasts for this recipe.
- 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder – If you don’t have onion powder you can use a chopped onion instead.
- 1 teaspoon of pepper – This adds some bite to the chicken.
- 1/2 tablespoon of cumin seeds – If you don’t have cumin seeds use ground cumin instead. It’ll make your recipe very powdery and less
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil – This is to cook the chicken.
- 1 bottle of parmesan garlic wing sauce – so tasty and delicious.
- 1 cup of milk – low fat milk or full cream, both work well.
- 1 cup chicken broth – or chicken stock
- 12 oz or 350g of rotini pasta – This is corkscrew style pasta but you can use penne pasta if you wish
- 8 oz block of cream cheese – to make the dish creamy
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese – to give the dish a lovely cheesy flavour.
HOW TO MAKE instant pot buffalo pasta
Step One: Saute The Chicken
Cup the chicken. Set the instant pot to sauté and add the oil. Once oil is hot, add the chicken and spices. Sauté chicken until cooked.
Step Two: Deglaze Your Instant Pot
Add the chicken broth to deglaze the instant pot. This will help prevent a burn notice.
Step Three: Add Sauce And Milk
Add the sauce and milk. A tip is to add the milk to the empty bottle of sauce and shake awake the remaining sauce in the bottle.
Step Four: Add The Pasta And Pressure Cook
Add the pasta, seal the lid and pressure valve and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
Step Five: Quick Release Your Instant Pot
Manually release pressure and remove lid. Decide the cream cheese into smaller pieces and add to the pasta. Stir to facilitate melting. Once melted, add the parmesan cheese.
You’re ready to serve!
What To Serve With Buffalo Chicken Pasta?
When it comes to serving up buffalo chicken pasta you can serve this dish with a nice side salad if you’d like or fresh steamed vegetables such as carrots and broccoli.
You might also want to make your pasta as a side dish for a family bbq or a as a pot luck dinner meal. The recipe is versatile and can be made with different protein ingredients to suit your taste.
Easy Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
This Instant Pot Recipe will satisfy your Italian cravings. This high-protein meal is best served to your family during parties or on simple Saturday night.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 bottle of parmesan garlic wing sauce
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 12 oz of rotini pasta
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
1. Cup the chicken. Set the instant pot to sauté and add the oil. Once oil is hot, add the chicken and spices. Sauté chicken until cooked.
2. Add the chicken broth to deglaze the instant pot. This will help prevent a burn notice.
3. Add the sauce and milk. A tip is to add the milk to the empty bottle of sauce and shake awake the remaining sauce in the bottle.
4. Add the pasta, seal the lid and pressure valve and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
5. Manually release pressure and remove lid. Decide the cream cheese into smaller pieces and add to the pasta. Stir to facilitate melting. Once melted, add the parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 411Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 533mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 28g
Busy Now? Why Not Pin This Buffalo Chicken Pasta For Later!
More Instant pot pasta recipes
Did you enjoy this Buffalo Chicken Pasta recipe? You may also love the following posts:
- Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo
- Instant Pot Spaghetti And Meatballs
- Instant Pot Penne Pasta With Sausage
- Instant Pot Puttanesca Pasta
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has studied nutrition for children and has also taught cooking skills to adults. Angela loves to share family meals and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!