If you’re looking for a chicken and pasta dish which is packed full of flavor you’ve come to the right recipe. This Wild Buffalo Chicken Pasta dish is quite simple and easy to put together, a great meal for a midweek dinner or a casual lunch with friends. It’s so good you’ll absolutely love it!
With parmesan garlic wing sauce, cream cheese and cumin seeds this is a fantastic chicken meal which won’t be too spicy for most people but adds an extra oomph to your dish!
Why You’ll Love Wild Buffalo Chicken Pasta Instant Pot Recipe
- Spicy Kick: The buffalo sauce adds a fiery twist to this chicken pasta dish.
- Time-Saving: Utilize your Instant Pot for a quick, flavorful meal on busy nights.
- Protein-Packed: This recipe is not only delicious but also loaded with lean protein.
Ingredients for Wild Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Chicken Breasts: Provide a tender and juicy texture, taking on the flavors of the other ingredients.
- Onion Powder: Adds a savory and aromatic note to the dish.
- Pepper: Brings a subtle heat and spice to the chicken, enhancing its overall flavor and adding a bit of zing.
- Cumin Seeds: Offer a warm and earthy flavor to the dish.
- Olive Oil: Used to cook the chicken breasts, providing a flavorful base and helping to prevent sticking.
- Parmesan Garlic Wing Sauce: Brings a tangy, savory, and slightly spicy flavor to the pasta dish.
- Milk: Added to create a creamy and smooth consistency in the pasta sauce.
- Chicken Broth: Serves as the liquid base for the pasta dish, adding a savory and aromatic note.
- Rotini Pasta: Helps to hold onto the sauce and allows for an even distribution of flavors.
- Cream Cheese: Adds a velvety smoothness that complements the other ingredients.
- Parmesan Cheese: Adds a salty and nutty element that enhances the overall taste experience.
How to Make Instant Pot Buffalo Pasta?
Step One: Saute the Chicken
Cup the chicken. Set the instant pot to sauté and add the oil. Once oil is hot, add the chicken and spices. Sauté chicken until cooked.
Step Two: Deglaze Your Instant Pot
Add the chicken broth to deglaze the instant pot. This will help prevent a burn notice.
Step Three: Add Sauce and Milk
Add the sauce and milk. A tip is to add the milk to the empty bottle of sauce and shake awake the remaining sauce in the bottle.
Step Four: Add the Pasta and Pressure Cook
Add the pasta, seal the lid and pressure valve and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
Step Five: Quick Release Your Instant Pot
Manually release pressure and remove lid. Decide the cream cheese into smaller pieces and add to the pasta. Stir to facilitate melting. Once melted, add the parmesan cheese.
You’re ready to serve!
Instant Pot Wild Buffalo Wings Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Pasta
- (serves 6)
- Prep time 10 minutes
- Cook time 22 minutes
What to Serve With Buffalo Chicken Pasta?
You might also want to make your pasta as a side dish for a family bbq or a as a pot luck dinner meal. The recipe is versatile and can be made with different protein ingredients to suit your taste.
More Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
Did you enjoy this Buffalo Chicken Pasta recipe? You may also love the following posts:
- Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo
- Instant Pot Spaghetti And Meatballs
- Instant Pot Penne Pasta With Sausage
- Instant Pot Puttanesca Pasta
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Buy Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce?
You can buy Buffalo Wild Wing Garlic Parmesan Sauce from a number of locations including walmart and if you are interested in buying the garlic Parmesan wing sauce online, it is available on amazon- Here is the cheapest bottle I could find!
Can I Make My Own Garlic Parmesan Sauce?
Yes, you sure can. It’s much easier to make your own garlic parmesan sauce from scratch than you might think. Using only 6 ingredients you can whip up delicious parmesan garlic sauce using ingredients and store it in your fridge.
Is This a Kid Friendly Pasta Recipe?
Yes! Garlic Parmesan sauce is something kids love and they will go crazy over this buffalo flavored chicken pasta! It’s also quite nutritious packed with protein and it’s one recipe my daughter will ask for over and over again!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 bottle of parmesan garlic wing sauce
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 12 oz of rotini pasta
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1. Cup the chicken. Set the instant pot to sauté and add the oil. Once oil is hot, add the chicken and spices. Sauté chicken until cooked.
- 2. Add the chicken broth to deglaze the instant pot. This will help prevent a burn notice.
- 3. Add the sauce and milk. A tip is to add the milk to the empty bottle of sauce and shake awake the remaining sauce in the bottle.
- 4. Add the pasta, seal the lid and pressure valve and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- 5. Manually release pressure and remove lid. Decide the cream cheese into smaller pieces and add to the pasta. Stir to facilitate melting. Once melted, add the parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 411Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 533mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 28g