Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Sliders
Sometimes when the weather is hot and I’m super busy I love it’s great to cook a super fast meal which hits the spot for the whole family and the Instant Pot is great for cooking up a quick meal. This Instant Pot Tenderloin Slider recipe is a real winner!
The meat is super tender and melts in the mouth, the sauce works really well too. You could also add onions when you cook it or put them on when serving if you prefer. Enjoy this super delicious tenderloin recipe.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
What is the difference between a slider and a hamburger?
A slider is a mini burger, they are made from the same ingredients but they look different. The difference comes in with presentation too. A slider is often presented on a smaller cupcake style bun whilst a regular burger will be served on a larger bun.
A tenderloin slider is a mini version of a tenderloin burger. Sliders can be made from beef, lamb, chicken and pork and often have different toppings served with them.
Instant Pot BBQ Pork Tenderloins on hawaiian rolls
- (Yields 6 sliders)
- Prep time 5 minutes
- Cook time 15 minutes
Ingredients Needed To Cook Tenderloin Sliders
- 1 lb pork tenderloin: marinaded in onion peppercorn garlic or a flavor of your choice.
- 1/2 cup of bbq sauce: Any brand that you have in stock or that you prefer
- 6 Hawaiian sweet roll buns: Hawaiian rolls are a great base for your sliders.
- 4 tablespoons bbq sauce: Any brand that you have in stock or that you
- 1 tablespoon of oil: To allow you to saute the meat.
- 1 cup of water: to pressure cook your tenderloin meat
How To Make Tenderloin Sliders Using The Instant Pot
Step One: Turn Your pressure cooker On To Saute.
Set the instant pot to sauté and add the tenderloin with some oil. Seat all sides of the tenderloin.
Step Two: Deglaze Your Instant Pot
Remove tenderloin and add 1/2 cup of water to deglaze the instant pot. Add remaining water and trivet. Replace tenderloin on the trivet.
STEP THREE: Cook Your Tenderloin On High Pressure
Cook the tenderloin on high pressure for 4 minutes. Manually release pressure and check the temperature of the center to ensure tenderloin is at least 140°
STEP FOUR: Slice Up Your Pork Tenderloin
Remove tenderloin and slice thin.
Step Five: Create Your Slider Buns
Place 4-6 slices of pork on the buns and top with bbq sauce. You may also add coleslaw for that extra bite and crunch.
Busy Now? Why Not Pin These Tenderloin Sliders For Later!
What to serve with tenderloin sliders?
This tenderloin recipe is perfect for a party and if you’re having friends over, you might also want to plan on serving some other dishes. For example, I’d suggest serving this with coleslaw and french fries or macaroni cheese.
What side dish goes well with tenderloin sliders?
Tenderloin sliders taste great as they are but having some complementary side dishes can really lift the flavours of your sliders.
You could try any of the following recipes:
- Macaroni Pasta Salad – A Creamy, Crunchy and Delicious Salad for Your Summer Party
- 5 Ingredient Coleslaw – A quick coleslaw recipe with great crunch.
- Classic French Fries Recipe – Baked french fries are so easy to make and they taste great!
- Best Mashed Potato Recipe – We have a great instant pot mash potato recipe here!
- Instant Pot Corn On The Cob – What’s a barbecue without corn on the cob? This recipes uses the best ingredients for buttery and tasty corn on the cob..
What drinks go well with tenderloin sliders?
There are so many options for drinks, but here are our most popular recipes:
- Raspberry Limeade Recipe – This raspberry limeade is the perfect drink for your summer barbecues.
- Lemonade Recipe – This lemonade recipe is delicious and easy to make.
- Spiced Cherry Tea Recipe – If you have some cherries on your tree then this is a great way of using them up!
- Watermelon Mint Juice Recipe – Delicious drink made with watermelon, lime and mint leaves. Refreshing and healthy!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin marinaded onion peppercorn garlic
- 1/2 cup of bbq sauce
- 6 Hawaiian sweet roll buns
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 cup of water
1. Set the instant pot to sauté and add the tenderloin with some oil. Seat all sides of the tenderloin.
2. Remove tenderloin and add 1/2 cup of water to deglaze the instant pot. Add remaining water and trivet. Replace tenderloin on the trivet.
3. Cook the tenderloin on high pressure for 4 minutes. Manually release pressure and check the temperature of the center to ensure tenderloin is at least 140°
4. Remove tenderloin and slice thin.
5. Place 4-6 slices of pork on the buns and top with bbq sauce. You may also add coleslaw for that extra bite and crunch.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 298Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 399mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 24g
Did you enjoy this tenderloin slider recipe? You may also love the following posts:
- INSTANT POT BBQ RECIPES
- INSTANT POT SUMMER DRINKS TO MAKE
- INSTANT POT CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES
- HOW TO MAKE KALE CHIPS IN THE AIR FRYER
- 16 of The Best Instant Pot Recipes
10 Delicious Summer Instant Pot Drinks That Are Quick and Easy To Make
I hope you enjoyed this list of 10 drool-worthy Instant Pot drinks! These are delicious, refreshing, and surprisingly quick to whip up on a summer afternoon for any occasion. What’s your favorite on so far? Let us know in the comments below!
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has studied nutrition for children and has also taught cooking skills to adults. Angela loves to share family meals and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!