Have you seen the latest ‘Viral Instant Pot Feta Pasta? It’s super popular at the moment and so we wanted to make our very own version in the Instant Pot. If you’re a fan of Instant Pot Pasta then this recipe is one you won’t want to miss. In fact, my family absolutely loved this recipe and the whole pot was empty by the end of the day.
Why not try this amazing pressure cooker Feta Pasta dish today! It went viral for a reason! Enjoy!
Why You’ll Love This Instant Pot Feta Pasta Recipe
- Flavorful and Satisfying: The feta cheese brings a delightful tanginess to this pasta dish.
- Quick and Convenient: The Instant Pot makes this recipe a breeze to whip up.
- Versatile Dish: Perfect for a simple weeknight dinner or a special occasion meal.
Viral Instant Pot Tik Tok Feta Pasta
The total prep time and cooking time is 40 minutes
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Cherry Tomatoes: Add bursts of flavor and a vibrant pop of color to the dish.
- Feta Cheese: Melts slightly and coats the noodles, creating a rich and savory sauce.
- Olive Oil: Helps to sauté the tomatoes and garlic, adding a luscious texture and depth of flavor to the dish.
- Italian Seasoning: Elevates the taste of the pasta dish, giving it a delicious and aromatic essence.
- Red Pepper Flakes: Add a subtle kick and a touch of spiciness to the overall flavor profile.
- Coarse Sea Salt: Adds a hint of brininess, balancing out the richness of the feta cheese.
- Black Pepper: Brings a mild and earthy heat to the pasta, complementing the other flavors in the dish.
- Minced Garlic: Adds depth and complexity to the overall flavor profile.
- Favorite Pasta: Absorbs the flavors of the sauce, resulting in a satisfying meal.
- Optional Fresh Basil Leaves: Brings a touch of freshness and an herbaceous note to the dish.
How to Make Tik Tok Feta Pasta?
Place the cherry tomatoes in a 13 x 9 baking pan and coat with 2 tablespoons of oil and garlic
Place the block of feta cheese in center of tomatoes and top with spices and remaining oil.
Bake in oven on 400 for 30 minutes
While feta is baking, place pasta in instant pot and cover water. Seal lid and pressure valve. Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes. Manually release pressure when done and drain pasta water.
Once feta is done, stir tomatoes and feta until creamy sauce forms. Pour over drained cooked pasta and serve garnished.
How to Store Feta Pasta?
Let the pasta dish cool, then use an airtight container to store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
What to Serve With Instant Pot Feta Pasta?
Serve this Instant Pot Feta Pasta dish with a simple salad, toasted garlic bread, crusty bread or sourdough bread.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Another Cheese Instead of Feta?
What Oil’s Can I Use?
You can use any type of cooking oil you prefer for this dish. I used olive oil but you could also use vegetable, canola, or sunflower oil.
- 20 oz cherry tomatoes
- 10.5 oz feta cheese, brick
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon of coarse sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 10 oz of favorite pasta (I used spaghetti noodles)
- Optional basil leaves for garnish
- Place tomatoes in a 13 x 9 baking pan and coat with 2 tablespoons of oil and garlic
- Place the brick of feta in the center of tomatoes and top with spices and remaining oil.
- Bake in the oven on 400 for 30 minutes
- While feta is baking, place pasta in the instant pot and cover water. Seal lid and pressure valve. Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes. Manually release pressure when done and drain the pasta water
- Once feta is done, stir tomatoes and feta until creamy sauce forms. Pour over drained pasta and serve garnished.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 432Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 1485mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 16g
Did you enjoy this fun Viral Tik Tok Feta Pasta? You may also love the following posts:
- Orange Cranberry Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Oatmeal With Apple And Cinnamon
- Instant Pot Meatballs And Gravy
- Instant Pot Lasagana With Four Cheese
- The Best Instant Pot Egg Recipes
- Wild Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Keto Mexican Food For Cinco De Mayo
- Vegetable Puree Recipes For The Pureed Food Diet
- Cucumber Chicken Bites
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and adults. Angela has also taught cooking classes and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Instant Pot Table. Follow her on Pinterest!